Credit Controller / International Law Firm, Paralegal, Senior IT Auditor, IT Project Manager – Hospitality Systems, Business Analyst, Compliance Assistant, VP Global Technology, Senior .NET Developer (C#), IT Systems/Business Analyst, Senior .NET Developer (C#), Financial Analyst, Chief Data Scientist, Property Custodian cum Instructor, IELTS REVIEWER, Head of Compliance, Curriculum Developer in Haizhu, Guangzhou, Senior Information Security Analyst, Marketing Manager – Hotel Relations, Teach in Yangjiang, Guangdong provided, up to 12k per month, Z visa provided, start in September, Network Operations Officer, Technical Consultant (IT), Head of PMO, Director for Research, Assistant Project Manager,
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Assist in the daily operations of the restaurant
- Ensure the cleanliness of the restaurant and that tableware and silverware are properly in place and clean
- Provides friendly, courteous and professional service as fine dining standards
- Performs all sequence of service duties in adherence to all company standards
- Friendly with smiling face, well-groomed and team player
We invite applicants for the following position:
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Chinese & Mandarin
- Minimum 1 year relevant working experience in hotel, catering or hospitality industry
- Good knowledge of food and beverage
- Maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times
- Self-organized and detail-oriented with strong sense of responsibility
- Fresh graduates / Less experience will also be considered
How to Apply
Interested parties please apply with detailed resume with expected salary & quoted job application position by clicking APPLY NOW to submit the application or send the resume to email@example.com directly.
All information provided will be kept in strict confidence and only used for employment-related purpose.
Follow us and join our HUGE Facebook group!
Please join us on Twitter, our Facebook group or on Google+