Permanent VP Global Technology
The organisation has nearly 10,000 staff located in hundreds of global locations and is headquartered in Hong Kong.
This role provides strategic structure, planning, financial management and leadership around the group’s Enterprise Systems.
Enterprise Systems encompasses the corporate systems that support the following business organizations: HR, Finance, Shared Services, Merchants, Supply Chain and Logistics. The VP and his team own the portfolio through the complete systems lifecycle from implementation, support through to retirement.
The role reports directly to the Group CIO.
To be suitable for this role you will need:
- Degree in business / technical area relevant experience; advanced degree may be advantageous
- At least 12 years of relevant experience. Minimum 5 years in managing business units / teams in global locations
- Experience of leading successfully strategic Enterprise projects in an international environment from the business case to the deployment in business units including architecture, design, selection of vendors and delivery
- Essential to have distribution expertise
- Experienced in management of IT consulting initiatives, especially SAP practice
- Strong experience in effective cost management and control
- Must have strong experience of implementing Retail Planning systems / ERP / Purchasing / Warehouse Management systems. Knowledge of retail systems and related systems preferred
- Strong skills in vendor selection, negotiation and management