Permanent UX / UI designer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Our client is a global brand with a strong regional presence. Working across multiple countries and business units, you will be part of the team responsible for customer experience, analytics/data science and digital transformation strategies. You will collaborate with the other members of the team to produce vibrant, immersive digital features on a range of business topics.
Responsibilities will include:
- Designing creative, modern, polished designs
- Creating user experiences that can be mapped directly to the business and user requirements of the project.
- Transform complicated processes and concepts into simple, intuitive user flows and interfaces
- Creating UI and UX sketches, wireframes and graphic design prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Developing a library of visually compelling content modules
- Making all of the above work seamlessly on any device
- Collaborating with the broader team of software developers, stakeholders and project managers
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-10 years of experience as a UI / UX designer
- Very strong attention to detail, organizational skills and ability to assess data.
- Very strong communication skills, both written and oral, with natural ability to articulate and defend design decisions and run work sessions.
- A thorough understanding of emerging trends, standards and best practices in UI, UX and graphic design for all platforms and devices
- Experienced in design thinking, wireframe production and common software and coding languages.
- A personality that works well within a very collaborative, geographically dispersed team
- Good attention to detail and organizational skills