Permanent Test Manager / Development + Automation / Agile
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- To take a leading role in functional integrated testing of a state-of-art transaction processing and analytics system
- To mastermind and materialize a test automation strategy for the project
- To anticipate project risk, give early warning and suggest solutions for software quality related aspects
- To coach and develop team members with a focus on software quality assurance
- To seek opportunities to constantly improve work practices and process
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, IT or related engineering discipline
- Min 10 years of experience in software development and design, software quality or systems assurance of large scale system. Require to have min 2 years of team management experience.
- Proven staff management/supervision capability with multi-site team management experience.
- Working knowledge in development testing, software quality assurance processes and the understanding of their respective differences, dependencies, balance, and trade-offs are mandatory
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices, test management tools (e.g. HP ALM, JIRA, TFS), and implementation of best practices in the full software development life cycle, including test planning approach, test design methodologies, test asset management and test environment management
- Sound and broad knowledge of test automation techniques (e.g. for backend systems and web), technologies, and tools (e.g. Cucumber, QTP, Rational, Selenium, webDriver) for testing execution.
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- International Software Testing Qualification Board (ISTQB) Test Manager Certification would be an advantage
- English proficiency (written and spoken) is mandatory; Cantonese and Putonghua are preferred.
What we can offer you?
A fantastic opportunity to join one of Hong Kong’s largest organisations at an exciting phase. With ambitious projects in the next few years, this is truly a company that has large aspirations for themselves and also their employees. This is the chance to work on a high profile greenfield project whilst maintaining a decent work-life balance.