Permanent Technical Project Manager (.NET)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Working for a blue-chip enterprise, you will be managing a highly technical .NET software development team. There are a number of mega-projects in the pipeline, as well as smaller builds and enhancements on smaller systems. You may be running several projects concurrently.
About the Role
- Lead the planning and implementation of single or multiple projects, as required.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Develop full scale project plans.
- Manage project budget, resources and suppliers/vendors.
- Plan and schedule project timelines, milestones, releases etc.
- Provide quality assurance on deliverables
- Monitor and report on progress, problems, solutions, risks, mitigations and options of the project to all stakeholders
- Manage project changes
About the Person:
- Proven experience with Microsoft .NET technologies
- At least 2 years PM experience using formal methodology, e.g. PRINCE2, PMP
- Familiar with front end UI and DB design
- 5 – 10 years of actual experience in the workplace
- IT related University degree
How to Apply
To apply, please email email@example.com quoting .NET Project Manager in the subject.