Permanent Technical Manager (Oracle ESB & Hyperion)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Our client is a large blue-chip organization who are currently seeking a Technical Manager to implement and manage a number of Oracle Applications that help manage the firms Enterprise Resource Planning and Performance including; financial, supply chain, maintenance, budgeting and planning.
The technology area is pivotal to providing key information on the organization and as such this is a business critical position. You will be an expert in Oracle Databases, E-Business Suit and Hyperion Planning and able to lead and manage resources. The role will require managing an implementation of new systems and a data migration from existing legacy applications.
Responsibilities of the Role
- design and develop programs (customization, reports, interfaces, and extension) for IT systems in compliance with internal guidelines.
- apply leading practice, standards, and techniques to technical development
- assist in the design of technical architecture and infrastructure in an efficient and scalable environment
- deliver project deliverables within the agreed budget and timeline
- deliver the project(s) deliverables in line with stakeholders’ requirements
- review technical development related documents to ensure technical and operational requirements are met by implemented IT solutions
- plan required actions to address risks and prepare risk mitigation plan. (track and manage risks and issues effectively)
- ensure quality standards are defined at the outset of the project and review processes are adhered to
- manage the change of new IT solution and IT’s support readiness
- take a proactive approach to manage clients’ expectations and anticipate needs to ensure the new IT system can address their business requirements and meet project objectives.
Requirements of the Role:
- have graduate qualifications in computer science or engineering.
- have at least 8 years of experience in Oracle E-Business Suite R12 & Hyperion Planning implementation
- oracle technical development in the areas of ERP financial, supply chain, maintenance, budgeting and planning
- have experience in leading a team of IT professional and supplier in development and system testing
- be strong in Oracle database design, implementation and tuning
- be strong in planning and executing data migration and system testing
- have ability in problem determination and problem solving skill (attention to detail)
- be excellent in writing, presentation, and communication skills.
How to Apply
To apply, please email email@example.com quoting Technical Manager in the subject heading.