Permanent TECHNICAL LEAD (Database and reporting platform)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
My client, a leading enterprise within Hong Kong, are currently looking for a Technical lead to join the IT Enterprise Solutions team. Due to their growing portfolio of projects, the team are looking for a Technical Lead to join and be responsible lead a team to accomplish development tasks which are critical to the growth of the organisation.
- Leading a team of software engineers, offshore resources and external resources to accomplish development tasks as defined in the PDLC under the supervision of project managers / development manager.
- Working with business users to document requirements and prepare specifications. Working with architecture / infrastructure team to perform technical design and construction.
- Performing system design, development (including customization, interfaces, conversion and reporting) and software release.
- Conducting design / code review to ensure quality of software deliverables.
- Complying with established standards and processes.
- Providing support during system assurance test and user acceptance test.
- Assisting IT operations team to perform software installation and implementation.
- Providing BAU application support under the direction of technical/portfolio manager.
- Resolving production problems and providing timely management update.
- Acting as project manager for small-and-medium-sized projects as assigned by technical/portfolio manager.
- Graduate qualifications in computer science or engineering.
- With 6 years of experience in managing projects, leading team of developers locally and remotely to deliver IT solutions and provide system support.
- Solid experience in developing database solution by using SQL Queries, Stored Procedures programming on Microsoft SQL Server platform.
- Experience in Database Clustering and Performance Tuning is preferred.
- Experience in service or console base application using Microsoft .NET Framework, C#.NET is mandatory.
- Experience in SUSE Linux is an advantage.
- Ability in leading application and database design initiatives
- Efficiency in problem determination and problem solving.
- Excellent in writing, presentation and communication skills.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Putonghua.