Permanent Systems Engineer (MS Server, MS Exchange Server)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Our client is provides IT services, technology and consulting for buy-side investment firms. The Client Technology Manager (CTM) is the technical leader of a team of engineers responsible for the daily support and maintenance of customers technology (deployed or cloud-based infrastructures).
- Managing daily support incidents, desktop and server troubleshooting,
- Project work – Hardware/software installation and upgrades; New infrastructure build out and relocation
- Monitors and maintains network servers and workstations and the programs running on them
- Contributes to knowledge base of support issues and resolutions
- College diploma or University degree in the field of Computer Science or equivalent field and/or related experience with a minimum of 1-2 years of end user support
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Proven analytical and problem solving abilities
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to be flexible and successfully respond to multiple work pressures
- Ability to work in an independent environment with moderate supervision
- Experience deploying home networks including Cable/DSL/FIOS modems, firewalls, hardware and software VPN clients
- Understanding of networking concepts: TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, DHCP, DNS, Routing, Switching and Firewalls
- Reinstalling Operating Systems and all appropriate drivers.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008, Active Directory and Exchange 2003/2007/2010
- Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7
- Microsoft Office 2003/2007/2010
- Virus and spyware removal
- Exchange and Virtualization software experience is preferred
How to Apply
To apply, please email email@example.com quoting ‘Engineering Team Lead’ in the subject.