Permanent Systems Analyst (SOA Integration)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
To ensure requirements are mapped and documented to functional and technical specifications for software development projects and enhancements through working with various internal and external stakeholders and leveraging external and internal resources to deliver quality and working software application(s) that is aligned with business vision and goal in the delivered software application.
About the Role:
- Analyse requirements and assess detailed solutions options from a system perspective
- Support solution design and contribute expertise and detailed knowledge to ensure high level design decisions are able to be delivered
- Full conversion, creation, alignment, traceability and successful mapping requirements into functional and technical specifications
- To ensure requirements are mapped and documented to functional and technical specifications for software development projects.
- Contribute expertise in supporting the development of technical specification
- Carry out level 2 and level 3 incident supports for in-production systems and manage end user expectations.
- Coach the Application Development vendors on development and implementation work
- Oversee and QA the development of all solution components ensuring this meets requirements and complies with all relevant standards
- Contribute and follow standards and frameworks for development
- Collaborate with other IM domains to drive innovation
- Keep abreast of the business strategy, business plan and latest industrial trends.
About the Person :
- A minimum of 6 years of IT experience with at least 3 years in Development
- Tertiary qualifications are essential
- Proven experience in applying Software Engineering best practices and techniques such as structured analysis, use cases and formal estimation. Ability to listen and articulate ideas verbally and in written formats to a broad range of audiences; ability to ask probing questions and deliver presentations
- Strong interpersonal skills; promoting healthy relationships and team dynamics with internal and external stakeholders
- Well-developed analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills, leveraging both logic and creativity; strong troubleshooting skills; ability to identify patterns and generate ideas
- Focus on the end user’s or customer’s needs.
- Solid experience in system analysis, design and development on large-scale Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) with high transaction volume and high performance requirements, particularly by using IBM WMQ, WMB and DataPower
- Strong knowledge in application development methodologies, Service Oriented Architecture, Object-Oriented analysis and design, Message-oriented application design.
- Proficient knowledge in IBM Websphere Product Suite (WMB, WMQ, WAS, Datapower), Oracle Database, SQL, Java, J2EE, XML, XSLT, WSDL, XSD, etc.
- Good understanding of technology concepts, trends and capabilities
How to Apply
To apply, please email email@example.com quoting Systems Analyst (SOA) in the subject.