Permanent Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Our client is a globally recognized brand in logistics, and due to expansion, they are looking for a Service Improvement Business Analyst with strong experience in Process Improvement and Internal Quality Assurance to join their team.
Your role will be to drive process improvement initiatives around Service Desk performance.
The Service Desk handles various IT services and expertise around driving the improvement via the ISO 9001 QMS, and ISO 20000 will be a must to be successful in this role. Lean Methodology experience will also be a critical to the role.
- Drive Quality Improvement initiatives with Service Managers, Service Desk teams and other key IT resources in Application Development and Infrastructure.
- Drive adoption of the QMS across the IT organisation, managing information sessions, gathering requirements and performing current state audits.
- Design and implement intervention to remediate the gaps in current processes versus the ISO QMS standard.
- Participate in scheduled / regular Service Reviews and contribute to driving service improvement and quality improvement initiatives using Lean Methodology to improve Service Delivery and performance.
- Document business requirements, and execute the project through the improvement life-cycle
- Drive the internal IT IQA processes and improve upon the QMS where necessary.
- At least 7 years work experience with at least 5 in an IQA role with regional scope.
- Deep knowledge and experience with ISO9001 QMS. Experience in certification and re-certification exercises will be useful.
- Must have experience in driving change within IT Service Desk. ITIL training and certification ideal.
- Must have strong understanding of training and change management methodologies.
- Must be an excellent communicator in English, with strong stakeholder management and able to build relationships effectively with colleagues.
- Must be a strong influencer, coach and negotiator.