Permanent Senior Project Manager, Insurance
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
This role is with a leading international Insurance company, working at the regional Head Office in Hong Kong. The regional scope of the role means travel will be required. This is a business role requiring experience of effecting process improvements/change/transformation within Insurance operations.
In this role, you will be working with colleagues in regional and local offices (plus vendors/partners) rolling out initiatives over multiple countries. You will be working with senior executives in operations, building a consensus and taking accountability for outcomes.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Programme set-up: Develop strategy papers, briefings and business cases, conduct research, gather and validate existing data, draft presentations, work with stakeholders to establish clear details on scope, goals and expectations.
- Programme delivery: Work closely with the Business Units to execute defined initiatives to achieve the benefits and outcomes as set out in their respective business cases through technology, processes and people.
- Programme management: Lead specific work-streams, track and report on programme expenses and benefits, develop programme reports, conduct post-implementation reviews with the ability to express complex issues in clear and concise terms.
- Degree level education.
- Solid and proven business/technology project delivery experience in the insurance industry, gained from either consulting or in-house roles.
- Experience of working on complex projects across multiple countries.
- Strong problem solving ability; organized and adaptable; creative and determined to see things through to delivery.
- Good communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and persuasively at all levels of the organization and with external partners.
- Innovative self-starter, highly motivated, good business acumen, influential people skills.
- A passion for customer advocacy, simplification and collaboration.
- Fluency in English language (ability twork in any local languages would be an advantage).