Contract or Freelance Senior .NET Developer (C#)
Our client is an international Law firm, with highly-specialised service offerings. With an international footprint and hundreds of staff around the globe, they are widely recognised as leaders in their fields of practice.
This is a new role, working on developing applications that utilize the firm’s deep knowledge around specialised legal practice. As the Lead Developer, you will be working within a small in-house team that are working on a cutting-edge concept within the Legal profession. This will eventually incorporate exciting technologies such as AI, chatbots and extensive business automation. You will be expected to
- Be the principal technical resource in architecting and developing a comprehensive case and document system
- Build a commercial SaaS (Azure hosted) product which will be rolled out to the global firm
- Provide development and integration knowledge to enable social collaboration capability and interoperability with Office 365.
To be suitable for this role you will have:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in application software development
- At least 3 years’ experience with .NET Framework (ASP.Net Zero framework would be an advantage)
- At least 2 years’ experience with SQL Server Database Design
- Familiar with principles of Responsive Design
- Trained or Experienced with Microsoft Office 365 API landscape/MS Azure preferred
- Development experience with online collaboration tools is preferred
- Good command of written and spoken English