Permanent Senior IT Auditor
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Our client is a large enterprise organisation who are hiring a Senior IT Auditor to help support audit and advisory around multiple IT projects and act as a Technical SME especially in Networks and Security. You will be responsible for delivering continuous auditing and technical knowledge around a large multi-year programs within an Enterprise IT environment.
As this role will be a technical SME auditing experience is not required, however you must have a risk mindset and interested in pursuing a role in risk and auditing. As a technical SMER you will have strong knowledge in IT infrastructure preferably within Networks.
- Support in the risk based annual audit planning exercise and the preparation/completion of the Audit Plan pertaining to IT audit activities.
- Act as a technical SME within the Audit department and highlight risks specifically around Infrastructure (Networks) and Security.
- Provide advice to stakeholders on risk and control issues, process improvement and compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Identify key technical risks and highlight the correct controls
- Engagement IT Managers and provide advisory advice based on audits conducted
- Work with the Aduit team to help develop your auditing skills
- University degree with relevant professional qualification(s) such as CISA, CISSP, CISM, PMP.
- A minimum of 8 – 10 years of IT infrastructure experience in an Enterprise IT environment
- Good knowledge of IT, Infrastructure, Networks, Security and associated technical risk analysis.
- Technical IT security experience and network penetration testing is highly desirable
- Strong interest in developing a career in Audit and Risk
- Strong analytical, communication and report writing skills in English and Cantonese preferably.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and advisory skills
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent activities and work under pressure.