6 Dec 2017
Permanent Senior IT Auditor
- Conduct a broad range of IT audits in an integrated approach.
- Mentor Junior members of team when necessary.
- Identify key risks, assess controls, and develop recommendations on improving the control environment and enhancing operational efficiencies.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of relevant technology & cybersecurity areas, its products, and supporting & control functions.
- Participate in departmental initiatives aimed at continually improving the department’s audit methodology.
- Supporting the Audit Committee when it comes to Audit planning.
- In-depth knowledge of applicable auditing standards and control frameworks such as COBIT and COSO
- Relevant professional qualifications such as Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional(CISSP), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) are a good advantage.
- Solid understanding of IT general controls, application controls, computer assisted audit techniques (CAATs) / data analytics, assessment practices and various IT security software.
- Be someone passionate about keeping up to date with current trends especially around Cyber Security etc.
- Team-oriented with a strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficiency in Mandarin is an advantage
- Highly motivated with the ability to multi-task and remain organised
- At least 7 years of experience in IT audit with both consultancy and Internal Audit exposure.