Permanent Sales and Purchase Manager/Trainee
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Motivated, active, goal-oriented, HUNGRY FOR MONEY AND SUCCESS individuals are invited to join our team of professionals.
Trends Trade is an international wholesale company, dealing in sales of consumer electronics and accessories of the world’s major brands. The company has been on the market for over 9 years, with several offices in Europe and the UAE. We are working with some of the largest distributors, wholesalers and retailers in Europe, the US, Middle East and are now actively expanding our activity to Asia and the Pacific.
This is a unique opportunity to start or advance your career in a team of young and yet experienced traders. As a Sales and Purchase Manager/Trainee, you shall use and develop your analytical and creative thinking since the first day you join the company. Since you will be joining a growing team, your leadership skills will also be of great use.
We will provide you with the necessary training and support. We have minimized hierarchy so that you have a lot of opportunity for constant career and personal advancement. We are selecting the candidates carefully and only the best and most ambitious candidates will be chosen to join our company.
Location: Hong Kong, Tai Kok Tsui
- work in the Hong Kong office
- full-time employment
- 3 months of trial period
- fixed salary + commission + bonus
- 14 days paid annual leave after trial period
The key responsibilities of a successful candidate are:
- daily trading in bulk quantities of mobile phones and tablets, closing deals
- managing and developing relationship with the assigned clients and suppliers to achieve the planned sales target
- regular communication with the existing contacts
- active search of new potential business partners on the target markets
- gathering and analyzing information about the products, which are traded
- representing the company at international fairs and exhibitions: CEBIT (Hannover), CTIA (Las Vegas), GITEX (Dubai)
- communication with international markets, so good knowledge of at least 1 foreign language is a must.
- aiming to earn and make money
- knowing how to handle stress and work with tight deadlines
- able to work independently
- able to assess the risk vs the potential benefit of an operation
- able to constantly improve the results of his/her activity;
- knowing how to achieve the set goals; not giving up
- capable of fast and logical thinking; quick reaction
- not scared of the unknown but rather interested and willing to discover more