Permanent Release Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
I am looking for a Release Manager who:
- Can plan and manage IT deliveries at Program level
- Has worked in an Agile/DevOps environment with experience of continuous/automated releases and the associated tools and methods
- Acts as the gatekeeper to the production environment
- Is confident in managing business and technical stakeholders across multiple teams and work streams
- Owns the hardware and software Release Management process and methodology
With at least 2 years of experience at that level, you will:
- Be responsible for delivery of required business outcomes, in accordance to defined schedule, quality/scope and financials.
- Ensure consistent governance processes and delivery methodologies are enforced across all projects.
- Manage vendor deliveries. Review and ensure quality of delivery by vendors.
- Ensure all relevant stakeholders are engaged. Coordinate with relevant parties for planning to ensure smooth delivery of projects (e.g. business for UAT, Infrastructure team for environments, etc).
- Communicate project status and issues with business and project team members.
- Escalate key risks and issues to senior management in a timely manner, providing potential solutions and/or mitigation actions.
- Coordinate release program activities and functions as a subject matter expert in release management.
- Ensure consistency in policies and operational procedures, release integration testing and production validation.
- Create and track the release improvement process to be applied across all IT domains and initiate new projects related to release management.
You must be able to speak fluent English, possibly gained through overseas education or work experience.