Contract or Freelance Property Consultant
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
ENGEL & VÖLKERS is an international market leader, specializing in high end residential and commercial real estate sales and leasing. Founded more than 30 years ago in Germany, ENGEL & VÖLKERS is one of the most successful and fastest growing real estate companies, operating in more than 600 locations in over 38 countries around the world.
In line with the opening of our flagship real estate office in Hong Kong, ENGEL & VÖLKERS is seeking qualified individuals to join a team focused on providing exceptional, bespoke services within the luxury residential property sector of Hong Kong.
We are currently looking for passion-driven individuals who can join our team as a Property Consultant. As our operation and reach have been expanding, so does our need to recruit talents to cope with our rapid growth. Engel & Völkers serves as a platform to people that are looking to flourish in the real estate agency industry of Hong Kong.
As a Property Consultant / Agent, you have an affinity for exclusive properties and a clear service-driven mentality. You have an intuitive feel for the acquisition and sale of prestigious real estate. You are particularly responsive here to the wishes of your clients and have the ability to impress and inspire them.
- Promote sales and leasing of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Acquire properties and customers and act as an intermediary in negotiations prices and terms between buyers and sellers as well as landlords and tenants.
- Gather customer or property information to determine customer needs.
- Coordinate appointments and properties visit to prospective buyers and tenants.
- Monitoring sales progress and managing rented properties
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases.
- Follow up all rent or sales of properties until the contract has been signed.
- Handle property valuation, market analysis and study competition such as advertising tools, etc.
- Create mail shots or activities to acquire new properties and customers.
- Min. 1 year sales experience in property industry. Applicants with less experience can also be considered.
- Holder of valid EAA license
- Excellent people and communication skills, independent and high degree of commitment
- Great command of English is a must
- High commission
- Flexible working hour
- Flexible workplace
- Public holidays
- Job training
- Friendly and multinational working environment
Personal data collected will only be used for recruitment purposes.