Permanent IT Project Manager (Infrastructure and AV/Broadcasting)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The Project Manager is responsible for providing ICT solutions, including setting up, monitoring, maintaining and supporting the operation of the organisation’s control centre. This includes IT Infrastructure, voice/telecoms and multimedia broadcasting/web delivery.
- Design, plan and implement Infrastructure, Communication & Telecom (ICT) solutions according to business requirements.
- Research and carry out proof of concepts for new ICT technologies.
- Recover system operation, problem investigation and rectification.
- Oversee maintenance activities according to service level agreements.
- Manage external vendors relating to points above.
- Manage a team of engineers / technicians in delivering the above.
You should have:
- Graduate qualifications in electronic, or computer engineering.
- At least 10 years of IT technical support with some exposure to AV, television broadcasting or multimedia production/delivery technologies.
- Solid understanding of IT network infrastructure technical domains.
- Solid understanding of communication and telecommunication services.
- Knowledge in project and vendor management
- Ability to communicate with business users within the organisation.
- English proficiency (written and spoken)
- Putonghua proficiency (written and spoken an advantage)