Permanent Project Manager ICT
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Our client is a well-regarded Hong Kong enterprise, their IT Infrastructure and Operation Department is looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager to lead a new ICT deliverable.
This Technical Manager (Infrastructure, Communication & Telecom Support will be responsible for providing ICT solutions, including setting up, monitoring and maintaining, in supporting the operation of the critical control centres, including but not limiting to video broadcasting, multimedia content production and web delivery.
- Design, plan and implement ICTsolutions according to business requirements.
- Research and carry out proof of concepts for new ICT technologies.
- Recover system operation, problem investigation and rectification.
- Oversee maintenance activities according to service level agreements.
- Manage external vendors relating to points above.
- Manage a team of engineers / technicians in delivering the above.
You should have:
- Graduate qualifications in electronic, or computer engineering.
- At least 10 years of IT technical support experience in a television broadcasting or multimedia production/delivery environment, with 5+ years in supervisory level.
- Solid understanding of IT network infrastructure technical domains.
- Solid understanding of communication and telecommunication services.
- Knowledge in project management
- Ability to communicate with business users within the organisation.
- Cantonese and English proficiency
What Role Offers You:
- Career Growth
- Work With Newest Technologies
- Large Program Work
- Large/Stable Company
- Good Package
- Good Work life Balance