Permanent IT Project Manager – Hospitality Systems
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
IT Project Manager – Hospitality Systems
You will assume overall responsibility for the direction, coordination, execution, control and completion my clients new inhouse built hospitality system. As the IT Project Manager you will manage a sizeable team of resources including project managers, BA’s and Developers.
• Facilitate and analyse business requirements and translate into technical specification in order to facilitate the development and implementation of the new Hospitality System.
• Engage with Business Units and IT department on all aspects of the Hospitality System project lifecycle.
• Responsible for all related business deliverables including business requirements, testing approach, and change readiness planning.
• Communicate changes to business users, including plan and manage changes in processes, operations and systems and to ensure the changes are communicated in an effective and timely manner
• Influence the project scope and solution, based on thorough understanding the business needs and the related technical and business architecture.
• Identify appropriate need improvements and changes for operation policies, system and work procedures
• Establish and monitor integrated Hospitality System development and implementation project schedule and timeline
• Bachelor’s degree in Business / Information Technology related area
• Strong commercial acumen and functional understanding of business processes and controls in the hospitality field
• 15-20+ years of experience in IT Project Management and software delivery
• Must have relevant Project Management certification Prince2, PMP
• Detailed knowledge of project management techniques and tools
• Direct work experience in project management of large scale application delivery
• Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
• Proven experience in people management
• Strong interpersonal and organization skills
• Proficient in English, both verbal and written
• Team player with strong desire for excellence
• Must be good at multi-tasking and be highly motivated to deal with the growing challenges in this field
What we can offer you?
A fantastic opportunity to join one of Hong Kong’s largest organisations at an exciting phase. With ambitious projects in the next few years, this is truly a company that has invested into technology and also their employees. This is the chance to work on a high profile greenfield project whilst maintaining a healthy work-life balance.