Permanent Program Manager (IT Integration)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
This role is with a leading international Insurance company, working at the regional Head Office in Hong Kong. The regional scope of the role means travel will be required. This is a business role requiring experience of managing internal and external IT teams to deliver successful outcomes.
Requirements of the Role
- Must be able to manage the program scope in terms of different business lines and entities
- Possess clear and strong communication skills to be able to engage top-tier vendors and senior internal stakeholders.
- A strong technical background and appreciation of the nuances around IT integration.
- Agile skills and the ability to articulate how sprints and stories can be managed would all be highly preferred
- Strong inter-personal skills with professional and analytical approach to resolve situations and to provide mitigation actions in a dynamic environment
Requirements of the Person
- 5-15 years of experience in large, complex business programs over the full multi-year lifecycle
- Demonstrated competencies in planning, coordination, business change/readiness, vendor management, governance, delivery and benefits realization.
- Experience of running IT Programs as a Program Manager or hands-on business sponsor with values US$5-$20M involving hundreds of resources.