Our client is a well-known and sizable law firm with offices across the globe. Due to expansion, it is now seeking for several high-caliber Paralegals from different practices to join the expanding business.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Provide Partners and Associates with efficacious legal support
- Prepare and manage the archive of legal documentation
- Conduct legal research and preparing legal memoranda
- Draft legal documents based on firm precedents
- Prepare related materials for hearings in courts
- Provide legal advice
- Manage legal-related ad-hoc assignments
Requirements of the Role
- Diploma / Degree holder, preferably in law or related discipline
- Familiar with Litigation / Corporate Finance / IP
- At least 2 years relevant experience
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent common of spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Able to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Must be conscientious, responsible and proactive
What we can offer you?
An excellent opportunity to join one of the world’s leading law firm with long-term and extensive experience in the sector. The long-established law firm is still expanding to serve world’s largest companies.