Permanent Network Operations Officer
- Global telecommunications leader
- Excellent career path and learning culture
- Customer orientated culture
Our client is a global leader in managed IT services and cloud solutions. They are looking for a Network Operations Officer to manage Service Levels for its regional customers. You will lead trouble shooting and manage escalations, as well as engage with third parties to deliver resolutions and fixes.
- Deliver technical services to internal and external customer requirements according to Service Levels agreed for issues raised and other contractual obligations.
- Perform initial troubleshooting and resolution and where appropriate, escalate to Tier 2 or 3 support.
- Manage documentation of issues/tickets using Service Management tools, as well as contribute to the Knowledge Base.
- Perform Systems Administration tasks, such as backups, restores, remote hands, media handling, disaster store, other housekeeping tasks.
- Ensure procedures and policies are followed and are compliant to best practices and quality systems.
- Manage updating of Network Operations documentation pertaining to procedures and other records.
- Assist in operations and other audits.
- Oversee the activities of vendors and other externally approved parties to ensure security and compliance to internal procedure.
- At least 1-2 years experience in managing a complex networks in a very large enterprise / telecommunications firm.
- Strong understanding of Networks, Windows, Unix.
- Strong ITIL understanding and process driven. Conscientious, strong problem solving, customer oriented and must work well in a team.
- Written & Spoken in English & Cantonese are required