Permanent Manual Tester – Large Organisation – Great Career Prospects
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Our client is a large enterprise organization and are recruiting for Manual Testers to work on the build and release of a number of complex systems across different business areas.
Your role will be to verify and validate IT system deliverables to ensure they adhere to the requirement specifications and/or functional specifications, as well as the standards and conventions laid down by the IT team.
- Test design of systems assurance test for application systems including preparation of test plan, test cases and test data with reference to agreed system requirement specifications
- Set up of test environment, test execution, progress reporting, preparation of testing documentation, defects reporting and preparation of test reports
- Escalation of issues encountered during test to test team lead
- Maintenance and updating of test cases library
- Providing support during user acceptance test
- Graduate qualifications in computer science or engineering
- With at least 3 years of solid experience in application system testing from test planning, test preparation, test execution, defect reporting and test result reporting
- Experience in using test management tools such as Quality Centre is a definite advantage
- Strong ability in test plan / test cases design / test data preparation
- Experience in testing of complex projects involving multiple applications
- Proficiency in writing and communication skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English, Cantonese.
- Able to both work as a team and work independently
- Solid understanding in software development life cycle
- Solid working knowledge of testing methodology in a complex and mission critical technical environment
- Good analytical skills
What Role Offers You:
- Career Growth
- Work with Newest Technologies
- Large Program Work
- Large/Stable Company
- Good Package
- Good Work Life Balance