Permanent Legal Secretary – International Law Firm – Banking & Finance / Funds
Our client is an international law firm and its Hong Kong office is now seeking for high-calibre Legal Secretary to join their thriving team on a full time, permanent basis.
- Provide all-rounded legal secretarial and administrative support
- Extract required information from systems on a timely basis
- Maintain electronic files and filing systems in an organised and efficient manner as required
- File organisation and filing in accordance with departmental procedures
- Assist with billing procedures, cheque requests and other account enquiries
- Attend to clients by telephone and in person in a professional manner
Manage calendar and schedule arrangement for Lawyers
- Manage travel arrangements
- Comply with policies and procedures
- Experience in law firm is a must, preferably with at least 3 years experience
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Good common of spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Knowledge of MS Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
What we can offer you?
An excellent opportunity to join one of the world’s leading law firm with long-term and extensive experience in the sector. The long-established law firm is still expanding to serve world’s largest companies.