Contract or Freelance IT Trainer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Our client, a global legal enterprise, is looking for an IT Trainer in Asia, responsible for implementing innovative ways to communicate the benefits and best ways of using new technologies across Asia, as well as, implementing training strategies to all levels of stakeholders within the company.
- Manage Asia-based stakeholders in terms of the benefits of various technological changes and have an empathy of the key impact to individuals and the way in which team’s work.
- Enabling the firms’ lawyers and business services teams to use the IT systems in the most effective way possible to best serve the firm’s clients.
- Responsible for delivering the Global IT strategy across Asia.
- Work with various teams to demonstrate best practice in using the firm’s systems.
- Flag any requirements for regional/local variations to the global teams systems.
- Advise partners and staff on best practice of information systems, IT Security and Information Security in the context of the firm’s clients.
- Pushing and advocating digital technology solutions in the workplace across Asia.
- Raise awareness of the business need for change to processes and adoption of digital technology.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Excellent knowledge of desktop applications including MS Office 2010 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and ideally be Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certified for each of these.
- 2-4 years’ experience of working as an IT focused trainer or agent of change.
- Experience of introducing the adoption of new technologies to support business processes.
- Experience of developing and delivering training solutions in a tailored manner to meet specific business needs.
- Experience of document management technology is advantageous.
- Ability to deliver training to users based in remote locations in Asia via WebEx or similar technology in order to deliver the best user-focused experience possible in the absence of the opportunity to deliver face to face.
- Experience of working in virtual teams to deliver user solutions for major and minor technology enhancements.