NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We have the opportunity to offer two interns experience in the re-launching of a popular internet site, focused on Hong Kong. The site was established nearly 15 years ago and is already a well known and popular resource.
You will be involved in both Sales & Marketing, helping to formulate and execute a marketing strategy to broaden and strengthen the brand before and during the re-launch. This will primarily be around social media campaigns. This is a fantastic chance to gain high quality professional experience where you will have a chance to see ideas and strategies put to commercial use.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Gain a detailed understanding of the businesses aims, objectives and bench marks of success
- Review and understand the competitor analysis and see the USPs associated with the re-launched website and associated social media platforms
- Design key marketing campaigns with objective outcomes, measured through website analytics which will require detailed analysis.
- Present ideas with content and graphic proposals to investors in a structured format
- Execute marketing campaigns whilst adhering to budgets
Requirements of the Role
- Strong interest in working in an entrepreneurial environment
- A degree in a Marketing related discipline
- A clear and concise communicator in written and spoken English
- Experience using graphic design packages, MS Office and in the creation of short articles and proposals.
- Experience of Google analytic and Hoot suite would be an advantage.
- A team player with a strong work ethic