NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
ENGEL & VÖLKERS is an international market leader, specialising in high end residential and commercial real estate sales and leasing. Founded more than 30 years ago in Germany, ENGEL & VÖLKERS is one of the most successful and fastest growing real estate companies, operating in more than 600 locations in over 38 countries around the world.
In line with the opening of our flagship real estate office in Hong Kong, ENGEL & VÖLKERS is seeking qualified individuals to join a team focused on providing exceptional, bespoke services within the luxury residential property sector of Hong Kong.
To cope with our business growth and expansion, we are currently looking for an individual with high calibre to join our team.
The objective is to allow the trainee to gain meaningful working experience at VJI Limited c/o Engel & Voelkers Hong Kong. The intern will be given training in different areas which is good start to a real work environment. The trainee should be able to understand the core procedures and elements in a real estate company after the training period.
Mode of Training:
In-house training courses and personal coaching
- Update Multiple Websites
- Assist on Marketing Campaigns
- Maintain contact with different Service Providers
- Team Work to accomplish Outdoor Activities
- Communicate effectively with the Whole Team
- Send Weekly Reports to Trainer
- Assist in writing about different topics for our Company blogs
The trainee will be rotated to different areas, upon completion of succesful orientation, the intern should be able to:
- Deliver new staff orientation program
- Help to uptrain staff on new implementations/softwares
- Understand the overview of the organization – structure, role and scope of services
- Be familiarized with general functions of Admin Department
- Understand the marketing management framework of a business organization
- Provide insights on how to develop marketing strategies, initiatives and programs to build and sustain a competitive market advantage
- Prepare marketing materials, such as: property listing expose, property flyer campaign, etc
- Gain insight on how to optimize our business’ online presence
- Update websites with maximum SEO result
- Support branding visibility throughout Social Networks
Real Estate Operations:
- Create, maintain and update property listings
- Take professional photographs of residential units
- Understand daily tasks of a real estate business
- Use specific tools to research and analyse the market
- Assist in selection and interviewing of candidates
- Pipeline of candidtes
- Processing visas
- English + Additional Language (Preferred)
- Motivated, committed and responsible
- Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)