Contract or Freelance Financial Analyst
In this role you will be directly employed by Mainstay Asia as a Consultant, based on-site supporting an external customer. Working at their global Headquarters located in Wan Chai, you will be working in a multi-national and highly collaborative environment.
We offer an attractive employment package including 5-day week, 14 days paid annual leave and medical cover. This role will initially be offered on a 12-month contract basis, although it is highly likely to convert to permanent employment.
Working within the Finance team, you will be supporting the Sales team. They are selling highly complex, long-term, IT-based solutions to their international customers.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Deriving revenue recognition from single source of data
- Financial modelling
- Business Unit and Customer analysis (revenue, accruals etc.)
- Acting as internal liaison between teams (Business Intelligence, Sales, Service Delivery, Finance) to build consensus and eliminate errors from multiple data sources.
- Improving processes and building repeatable workflows to eliminate the need for manual reconciliation
To be suitable for this role you will:
- Have 5+ years of financial analysis/accounting experience
- Be degree qualified (Accounting or Finance preferred)
- Speak fluent English and be confident working in an international environment, interacting with senior stakeholders and challenging assumptions
- Have experience with tools such as excel, CRM (SalesForce.Com – SFDC) and data analytics (alteryx) desired/preferred.