Permanent Executive Assistant
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Our client is one of Asia’s leading green energy solutions providers who are a privately held company with offices in Hong Kong and China. Due to continued growth and expansion, they are looking for an Executive Assistant to help deliver services aligned to business strategy.
Reporting to the Chairman of the Board, you will also provide information management support; representing the executive to others, hence the candidate must have excellent communication skills in English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
Responsibilities of the role
- Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments; making travel and guest arrangements
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions
- Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations
- Providing quality customer service in a professional environment
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics
- Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analysing information; initiating telecommunications
- Secures information by completing data base backups
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- May require providing assistance to Executive’s family in travel arrangements and other Hong Kong based requirements.
Requirements of the Role
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Professional corporate experience at Senior level
- Strong understanding of the energy market place, including industry practices & regulations
- Strong skills in Supply Management, Organisation, Time Management and Reporting
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extensively analyse information
- Strong planning skills coupled with a high capacity to learn and the ability to think laterally and strategically
- Strong business / customer engagement skills
- Excellent communication skills in English, Cantonese and native Putonghua is a must
- Must be collaborative, and can create effective working relationships quickly
- Must be open to travel to China and the APAC region.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and in accordance with our Data Policy Statement (“Privacy Statement”)