Permanent Director for Research
Our client is a leading global consultancy and they are looking for a thought leader to manage their APAC-wide research program, focusing on Enterprise IT trends and strategy amongst Fortune 500 companies.
You will lead engagement with Global CIOs to define research agenda to identify emerging trends and concerns they face to meet business needs.
You will manage the research process by interfacing with CIO direct reports, the larger IT community. As Director for Research, you are also responsible for cultivating relationships with other thought leaders in the IT industry, including experts from the academe, consultancies, IT vendors and suppliers.
• You will represent the company in senior executive / CIO forums of Fortune 500 firms, and deliver insights from complete research.
• Engage with CIOs in producing bespoke research projects around topics related to their business concerns.
• Motivate and coach researchers and analysts around the region, and help them develop and grow into thought leaders.
• Post-graduate degree from a top tier institution with at least 7 years of work experience in Enterprise IT consulting or research.
• Must have published white papers or presented in conferences around IT Enterprise trends and strategies.
• Can communicate complex ideas effectively to a large audience, and must be able to cultivate relationships with global CIOs.
• Must be willing to coach and mentor junior colleagues, and act as SME on Enterprise IT internally to the Consultancy.
• Strong thought leadership and passion for Enterprise IT.
• Must be willing to travel.
Our client is open to locating the role in HK, China, Japan or Singapore. Relocation will not be provided, and you must ideally already have a valid working visa in these locations.