Permanent Cyber Security Specialist
Our client, a large Global Organisation is looking for a Cyber security specialist, who will be part of a new and upcoming Cyber Security team in charge of implementing security solutions. Fundamentally, you will be working on tools to combat cyber security threats and work with various stakeholders on establishing plans of defence. There will be a large emphasis on identity access management tools and security.
- Participate in Cyber Security assessments with a particular focus on Identity Access Management, Penetration Testing and Security Testing.
- Work effectively as a team member, maintaining communication and updating senior team members and managers on progress.
- Helping various stakeholders on reports and planning of Cyber Security implementations.
- Working effectively with other departments such as risk and Audit to create Cyber Security assessments.
- Understand general business processes including internal controls and risk principles and have good technical knowledge around: Data structures, IT applications and infrastructure, IT processes.
- Strong technical or security skills including experience with various Servers and OS.
- Experience with programming languages such as Java, C, C++, C#, asp, and .NET is advantageous.
- Experience of security testing methods and techniques including network, operating and application system configuration review and internal/external penetration testing as well as a good understanding of Identity Access Management tools.
- Understanding of the risk of manual attacks and be able to conduct vulnerability assessments.
- Ideally a good understanding of mobile application technology and how to conduct security reviews around said technologies.
- Familiarity with security standards such as OWASP, SANS, NISTB is a good bonus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Good knowledge or experience around hacking tools is advantageous.
- Understanding of various types of exploitation of system infrastructure, web and mobile applications is advantageous.
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Related qualifications and/or industry certifications such as GPEN, GXPN, OSCE, OSEE. GWAPT, OSWE and CCT would be ideal.