Contract or Freelance Credit Controller
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
An enterprise global law firm is now seeking for high-caliber Credit Controller to work alongside the CFO with appropriate internal controls to ensure high accuracy and quality of office’s financial information.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Liaise with Partners and other Support Teams in APAC and head office
- Assist in engendering business trends, profitability and other crucial performance indicators analytically
- Manage the Working Capital including Account Receivables, missing timesheet and Work-In-Progress (WIP)
- Manage the outstanding debt by meticulously following up with the Partners and fee earners
- Handel queries from clients, partners and fee earners relating to billings and debtors
- Ensure the accuracy of Billing schedule
- Follow up thoroughly by time transfer, time write off and dispatching of bills etc
- Prepare Billing Forecast based on up-to-date information to attain accuracy
- Provide comprehensive bills information including breakdowns, hourly schedules and disbursements
- Implement global client rate according to engagement terms and change rate with Elite 3E software
- Deal with tax related matters
Requirements of the Role
- At least 5 years experience in legal / professional services
- Experience in a multinational environment preferred
- Knowledgeable in accounting, reporting and tax
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
- A good communicator; able to communicate with people outside the profession
- Excellent Microsoft office skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Able to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
What we can offer you?
An excellent opportunity to join one of the world’s leading law firm with long-term and extensive experience in the sector. The long-established law firm is still expanding to serve world’s largest companies.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position please send your CV and salary expectations in Word Format to clara (@) mainstayasia.com and put "Credit Controller" in the Subject Heading.