Permanent Credit Controller / International Law Firm
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
An enterprise global law firm is now seeking for high-calibre Credit Controller to work alongside the CFO with appropriate internal controls to ensure high accuracy and quality of office’s financial information
- Liaise with Partners and other Support Teams in APAC and head office
- Assist in engendering business trends, profitability and other crucial performance indicators analytically
- Manage the Working Capital including Account Receivables, missing timesheet and Work-In-Progress (WIP)
- Manage the outstanding debt by meticulously following up with the Partners and fee earners
- Handel queries from clients, partners and fee earners relating to billings and debtors
- Ensure the accuracy of Billing schedule
- Follow up thoroughly by time transfer, time write off and dispatching of bills etc
- Prepare Billing Forecast based on up-to-date information to attain accuracy
- Provide comprehensive bills information including breakdowns, hourly schedules and disbursements
- Implement global client rate according to engagement terms and change rate with Elite 3E software
- Deal with tax related matters
- At least 3 years experience in legal / professional services
- Experience in a multinational environment preferred
- Knowledgeable in accounting, reporting and tax
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
- A good communicator; able to communicate with people outside the profession
- Excellent Microsoft office skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Able to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
What we can offer you?
An excellent opportunity to join one of the world’s leading law firm with long-term and extensive experience in the sector. The long-established law firm is still expanding to serve world’s largest companies.