1 Nov 2017
Permanent Compliance Assistant
- Acting as a knowledge resource, providing advice, assistance and guidance for routine KYC activities.
- Identifying, assessing and addressing, where possible, KYC issues requiring escalation.
- Reviewing KYC documentation and following-up KYC requests (where applicable).
- Ensure that the KYC is obtained in the most efficient manner.
- Demonstrate compliance with KYC policies and correct use of KYC methods of approval.
- Help ensure the overall KYC status is within the parameters for KYC non-compliant percentages.
- Reviewing and monitoring the quality of KYC materials collected in accordance with the risk based review procedures and identifying and filling any deficiencies.
- Reporting to the Compliance Officer / Regional Head of Compliance (as appropriate) on a regular basis summarising any queries or any trends identified.
- Dealing with any other compliance related queries as assigned.
- 2-3 years relevant experience
- Experience in Law Firm
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexible and willing to learn, good team player and self-motivated with a strong sense of responsibility
- Fluent in spoken and written of English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)