Permanent Company Secretarial Officer – International Law Firm
Our client is a well-known and sizable law firm with offices across the globe. Due to expansion, it is now seeking for high-calibre candidates with different seniority levels to join the expanding business in the Company Secretarial team. Title given may vary according to experience.
- To deal with day to day correspondence and administrative matters from attorneys, clients and external service providers relating to the assigned portfolio of companies, partnerships and trusts (the “Portfolio”), originating responses and updating and providing registers and documents as required
- To prepare and file corporate documents with government agencies
- To interpret board and shareholder resolutions and agreements and update the corporate records accordingly
- To maintain internal databases and systems including ViewPoint
- To conduct due diligence in respect of new directors, shareholders and related third parties in liaison with the Compliance Department
- To review all invoices in relation to the Portfolio and liaise with the client regarding payment of the same
- To follow-up on outstanding accounts receivable within agreed time-frames
- To deal with all administrative aspects of closing an entity within the Portfolio, including
- requesting final invoices, updating ViewPoint, and liaising with the client and Attorney as appropriate
- Such other tasks as Senior Management or the Directors may request from time to time
- Degree holder
- Part or fully qualified ICSA preferred, and/or an undergraduate degree in a business related subject. Solid Corporate Administration experience is required.
- Experience in setting up companies in Hong Kong and common offshore jurisdictions
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in Chinese & English are essential, fluency in Putonghua is preferred
- Individual must be highly organized and detail oriented, with strong administrative skills and the ability to multi-task
- The ability to operate with strictest of confidentiality
- Reliability essential
- Fast paced approach
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and operate on their own initiative
What we can offer you?
Outstanding opportunities to enjoy top quality work in an innovative, flexible and collegiate environment. We are proud of our team-oriented and supportive culture and state-of the art office facilities and work environment could be offered.