Contract or Freelance Business Process Analyst
Our client is a leading insurance Company. They are undertaking a large operational transformation programme of work. The first phase of this programme is to onshore a multiple Call Centres within the Asia Pac region and consolidate locally into Hong Kong. The role will require a seasoned business analyst to look at process mapping and consolidating operating procedures, creating a leaner and more effective ‘to be’ operating model. This is not an IT-related analysis role.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Help to establish the AS IS and TO BE business process for the call centre operations
- Identify efficiencies and opportunities in the new process design
- Lead process design workshops with stakeholders
- Work with stakeholders to define requirements for the process model
- Analyse business needs to determine optimal means of meeting those requirements
- Document business requirements and keep Project Manager informed
- Present information to senior management in a clear and informative manner
Requirements of the Role
- 8-10 years’ experience in business analysis a process analysis in an enterprise environment
- Degree educated
- Full business project life-cycle experience
- Strong problem solving and design skills.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to cultivate strong collaborative working relationships and contacts within the work group
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, deliver quickly and adapt to changing demands
- Proven ability to influence others and drive meaningful change results
- Detailed-oriented person
- Fluency in English and Cantonese is a must
- Experience with Standard Operating Procedures/Contact Center would be a bonus.