Permanent Business Development Coordinator
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Our client is a prestigious global law firm. It is now seeking for high-caliber Business Development Coordinator to join the BD team for further developing the Firm’s business.
The Business Development Team is responsible for providing strategic development of practices, clients, industries and regions by executing business plans as scheduled. They are closely working with Partners to provide advice and assistance to them. Research on companies, sectors and countries.
Responsibilities of the Role
Provide support to BD manager on business plan implementation, including cross-selling and client targeting programs.
- Lead the development and production of pitch books and to draft documents and presentations.
- Organize special events, seminars, receptions and group sporting events for attorneys.
- Maintain and develop relationships with other professional service providers for potential referrals as well as event co-sponsorship opportunities.
- Prepare and maintain local practice profiles and descriptions such as gathering deal, case data, pitch CVs and contact data.
- Prepare and maintain general marketing materials including brochures, factsheets, contact cards etc
Requirements of the Role
- At least 2 years working in business development, experience in legal sector preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills (Mandarin & English)
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
- A good communicator, confident to escalate and to ask questions
- Able to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Excellent Microsoft office skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
What we can offer you?
An excellent opportunity to join one of the world’s leading law firm with long-term and extensive experience in the sector. The long-established law firm is still expanding to serve world’s largest companies.