Internship Business Development Consultant
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Business Development Consultant with a Compliance Firm
The firm advises on compliance matters for businesses in Hong Kong, e.g. corporate governance, antitrust, anti-bribery and data protection.
The role of the business development consultant will be broad and involve plenty of responsibility for:
• researching competitors, their activities and marketing;
• attending industry and networking events to represent the firm;
• creating and maintaining a client database;
• researching prospective clients to expand database;
• cold calling potential clients to set up meetings;
• preparing marketing material and proposals;
• such other ad hoc administrative tasks as may be required.
The Candidate must:
• have graduated with – a business or law degree;
• have an eye for detail and an analytical mind;
• be fluent in spoken and written English (Cantonese and Mandarin would be good) ;
• have a positive attitude and lots of initiative;
• be willing to take on responsibility;
• have excellent interpersonal skills;
• be proficient in using MS Office;
• have a HK identity card.
Dates: Immediately – Please state your availability in the cover letter of your application.
CV: Please send your CV to email@example.com