Permanent Business Analyst
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
I am looking for a Business Analyst with:
- Strong problem solving capability
- Proven BA experience working on IT Projects
- The ability to prepare detailed systems specifications and who are able to work both independently and as a member of a team.
It is preferable to have a relevant IT qualification and have experience either within the management consulting industry or working with MNCs, perhaps internationally.
With at least 5 years of experience at that level, you will be able to:
- Facilitate workshops for stakeholders
- Manage change requests
- Conduct GAP analysis
- Act as the interface between IT teams and the business
- Deal with people at all levels of an organisation
- Ensure business needs are meet through an IT solution
- Improve current processes/BPR
- Map current and proposed business processes
- Conduct user acceptance testing (UAT) and user-training
You must be able to speak fluent English, possibly gained through overseas education or work experience.