Permanent Business Analyst
Our client is a fully-funded start-up that is approaching its second year of operations. They have multiple international office locations and have an outcome-orientated culture. Performance-based stock/equity available.
The organisation offers an innovative on-line learning and skills assessment platform for companies and educators.
The primary focus of the role is the continued development of the platform, defining requirements and processes for the development team. You will need a broad understanding of the stages and functions required in producing a successful technical product. You will be working with functional specialists in UX/UI design, data, testing and AI. You will be expected to contribute and sometimes participate in defining user journeys, defining functional design, UML design and acceptance testing.
The secondary focus of the role will be outward facing, working with customers and investors producing sales collateral, reports, presentations and spreadsheets.
To be suitable for this role you will need:
- Degree in IT-related discipline
- 3+ years working as a Business Analyst in an Agile SDLC environment
- Be able to work independently, multi-task, prioritize, collaborate and manage stakeholders.
- Able to work to deadlines, focusing on outcomes. You will be measured on your ability to produce quality, timely deliverables.
- Strong English verbal and written communications, succinct and appropriate for the target audience.
- Highly proficient in MS Visio for business process and familiar with UML, storyboards, wireframes and other aspects of the design/development life-cycle.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office