Permanent AX Dynamics Consultant
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Our client is undergoing a business-wide transformation project. A cornerstone programme of work under this transformation is an implementation of their business applications to their new technology centre. As the subject matter expert for Project Delivery, you should have in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP suite from a functional and/or technical perspective. You will also provide both project management support and hands-on supervision to team resources to deliver project requirements.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Accountable for the production of deliverables within agreed timescale, quality and budget.
- Create and manage the projects scope, resources and budget.
- Create, manage and resource the IT project plan(s); agree and review the plans, costs and resources
- Ensure all project commitments are met
- Monitor and report on progress in accordance with PMO requirement
- Establish Project KPIs to monitor and measure the effectiveness of the projects
- Diagnose and evaluate potential risks and issues throughout the project
- Report regularly to the Project Stakeholders to report on project status
- Ensure appropriate standards are adopted and that effective quality controls are built into the project plan
- Ensure appropriate release and change management processes are implemented.
- Identify and manage relationships through effective communication
- Identify, acquires and deploys team members and manage third parties to ensure successful project execution.
Requirements of the Role
- Graduate qualifications in Science, Computer science or Engineering.
- Solid understanding and practical application of project management practices (e.g. PRINCE2 or PMP)
- Good track record of solution delivery with both onshore and offshore resources
- Strong understanding and at least 3 complete Microsoft Dynamics AX implementations
- Experience working within large Enterprise environments
- Experience with other applications eg. SAP, Oracle will be beneficial
- Strong Program Managers within application delivery will also be considered
- Ability to communicate at Executive level within the organization
- Must be a strong leader and influencer, able to build effective working relationships with various teams in the organization quickly.
- English proficiency (written and spoken)
What we can offer you?
A fantastic opportunity to join one of Hong Kong’s largest organizations at an exciting phase. With a planned growth of 50% within the next year, this is truly a company that has large aspirations for themselves and also their employees. Offering competitive salaries alongside great employee benefits.