Permanent Assistant Project Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Our client is a large privately owned conglomerate, which own a substantial amount of businesses in Hong Kong and in Mainland China. This role will be reporting directly to the CIO and will assist in delivering projects, and managing communication with the Executive Committee as well as China-based teams.
They are looking for professionals with training and experience in Project Management to help implement strategic projects across the organisation. You will lead the development of project business cases, and take ownership of delivery of specific deliverables within projects.
Responsibility of the Role
- Define the scope, resource requirements and WBS for projects assigned. Contribute to the development of the risk and communications plans for projects.
- Facilitate update meetings and user workshops.
- Manage budgets and status for work items, and ensure documentation for all projects are up current and accurate.
- Manage project closure process, and ensure all project accounts and other documentation are accurate.
- Manage communication with China-based teams, as well as create presentation packs and other materials to update the Board of Directors and Executive Committee, as well as other relevant stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or Computer Science.
- At least 7 years work experience, with at least 3 in an Assistant Project Manager with large scale projects. Background in Business Analysis is a big plus.
- Strong understanding of Project Management methodology, with understanding of Change Management.
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management. Must be collaborative, and can create effective working relationships quickly.
- Must speak native Putonghua, and excellent English. Cantonese is preferred.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and in accordance with our Data Policy Statement (“Privacy Statement”)