Permanent Assistant Project Manager
Our client is a global Insurance industry leader, with a strong project pipeline across the organization. They are looking for young professionals with training and experience in Project Management to help implement strategic projects across the organization.
You will lead the development of project business cases, and take ownership of delivery of specific deliverable within projects.
• Define the scope, resource requirements and WBS for projects assigned. Contribute to the development of the risk and communications plans for projects.
• Facilitate update meetings and user workshops.
• Manage budgets and status for work items, and ensure documentation for all projects are up current and accurate.
• Manage project closure process, and ensure all project accounts and other documentation are accurate.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or Computer Science.
• At least 7 years work experience, with at least 3 in an Assistant Project Manager with large scale projects. Background in Business Analysis is a big plus.
• Experience in Financial Services or Insurance is desired.
• Strong understanding of Project Management methodology, with understanding of Change Management.
• Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management. Must be collaborative, and can create effective working relationships quickly.