Hong Kong Leisure
This section of the website deals with Hong Kong leisure in all it’s shapes and forms!
There are lots of activities for the family contained in our Hong Kong Kids page. You will need to a resident to get though our comprehensive list of family days out!
You might be surprised to see ‘Shopping’ as a Hong Kong leisure activity, but it probably comes second only to dining out as a local pastime.
Be sure to put the local festivals in your diary and to check out events ahead of time. There is nothing more frustrating than to read about it afterwards!
- Things to do covers ‘What’s On’ and our ‘Top 10’ tourist favorite trips.
- Hong Kong Holidays and festivals are a big part of the cultural calendar with both Chinese and Western celebrations.
- Best Restaurants in Hong Kong lists the best eateries chosen by the Michelin Guide, by us and the Hong Kong dining public. Just for good measure, we have listed the locations of the best bars in Hong Kong too!
- Hong Kong Shopping will let you know which mall, market or up-scale shopping centre is likely to have the bargains you are looking for.
- Hong Kong Hiking is a great way to explore Hong Kong, which has more space devoted to Country parks and nature reserves (40%) than developed land (25%).
- Hong Kong Tours is the easy way to see Hong Kong’s essential sights.
Please feel free to add your own advice, comments or questions about Hong Kong leisure to share with other website visitors, on the relevant pages.
Anyone advertising; promoting products (e.g. electronic goods), services or jobs (e.g. pyramid schemes); posting in a language other than English; reposting deleted comments; posting links to sites that breach these guidelines; or generally not adding to useful content or discussion will banned from posting and their comments deleted. All posts are accepted or rejected at our absolute discretion and in accordance with our terms.
If you want specific guidance or wish to discuss advertising, please contact us.