Christmas in Hong Kong
For the expats who don’t head ‘home’, Christmas in Hong Kong has lots to keep you and the family entertained. Some of our suggestions include:
- Join a Christmas service with carols at at St John’s Cathedral
- Buy a real Christmas tree and stock up on European cheeses from a most unlikely source – Tony the Tailor!
- Visit one of the Christmas attractions such as Winterfest or Ngong Ping 360 Musical Winter Wonderland
- Take a cocktail or pre-dinner cruise, or take the Star Ferry to enjoy the harbour’s Christmas skyline
- Go shopping for gifts in Shenzhen
- Visit Ocean Park or Disneyland. Both theme parks celebrate Christmas in style
- Enjoy the decorations at one of Hong Kong’s top hotels and take in a High Tea
- Visit the shopping malls with their extravagant decorations or go to the Christmas Fairs
- Nominate your very own Santa and invite your friends and their kids to your very own Santa Party! Costumes can be bought in ‘The Lanes’ and eveyone can bring labelled and wrapped presents for their children, for Santa to distribute.
- Go to an English Pantomime
If you have some favourite activities of your own for Christmas in Hong Kong, please feel free to comment on this page.
Webmasters, you may syndicate this blog on your website for free.