An Early Learning Centre in Anyang,Henan needs ESL teachers,accepting non-native, Business Analyst – Salesforce.com, Food Runner, Accounting/Administrative Assistant, ESL Language Teacher in Hangzhou,Zhejiang,start immediately, Senior Waiter, Supervisors, Captains, Servers, Hostess, Sommelier, Full Time Sales, Head of Compliance, Curriculum Developer in Haizhu, Guangzhou, Senior Information Security Analyst, Marketing Manager – Hotel Relations, Teach in Yangjiang, Guangdong provided, up to 12k per month, Z visa provided, start in September, Network Operations Officer, Technical Consultant (IT), Head of PMO, Director for Research, Assistant Project Manager,
The BBC today ran an employment article “Should I Quit? “. The Ingographic raised several interesting points and statistics:
- 69% of workers are seeking a job or open to a new one
- You should have 6 months of savings behind you to quit your job if you don’t have another offer lined up
- 80% of workers who accept a counter-offer leave within a year
- You should speak to your boss about being unhappy before you have another offer to fall back on
- 88% of workers leave for something other than money
How do you think these statistics relate to the HK job market.
Would a HK Infographic on the same subject look different and how?
Webmasters, you may syndicate this blog on your website for free.
Follow us and join our HUGE Facebook group!
Please join us on Twitter, our Facebook group or on Google+