Should you quit?
The BBC today ran an employment article “Should I Quit? “. The Ingographic raised several interesting points and statistics:
- 69% of workers are seeking a job or open to a new one
- You should have 6 months of savings behind you to quit your job if you don’t have another offer lined up
- 80% of workers who accept a counter-offer leave within a year
- You should speak to your boss about being unhappy before you have another offer to fall back on
- 88% of workers leave for something other than money
How do you think these statistics relate to the HK job market.
Would a HK Infographic on the same subject look different and how?
Webmasters, you may syndicate this blog on your website for free.